Hi Everyone! It's Natasha :) I am very excited to be a part of SistersBeautyBuzz and make videos for you all. For my first video I did Day 4 of our 13 days of Halloween series, which is how to make a Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate! This is an amazing Fall treat for the season and super easy to make. Hope you enjoy the video & thanks for watching!
- 2 cups of Milk
- 2 tablespoons of hot cocoa mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Combine the milk, hot cocoa mix, sugar, and canned pumpkin into a saucepan on medium heat.
- Stir the contents until it begins to steam.
- Add in the pumpkin pie spice and vanilla
- Stir until all the contents are mixed together.
- Pour into your favorite coffee mug.
- You can add some whipped cream on top with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice