Here's a bright and cheerful Halloween Look! Enjoy!!!
* NYX Eyeshadow Base 001 White
* Manly 120 Eyeshadow Palette
* Coastal Scents Deep Plum Gel Liner
* Ardell Pixie Dust Lashes
* Smashbox Blush Rush in Radiance
* NYX Lipliner in Pinky
* MAC LIpstick in Girl About Town
* OCC LIp Tar in Anime
Here's a quick and fun tutorial for Halloween: An Indian Princess!
* Urban Decay Primer Potion
* MAC eyeshadow in: Hey, Espresso, & Amber Lights
* Coastal Scents 10 pc Blush Palette
* Maybeline Define-A-Lash Mascara
* MAC Lip Liner- Brick; Lipstick- Red She Said
* Milani liquid-tech Eyeliner in Black Brushes Used:
* MAC 224 (brush used for "hey" color under brow bone)
* MAC 208 (tapered brush used on eyebrows)
* MAC110 (blush brush)
* Sonia Kashuk flat brush
(bamboo set for Target, used for Amber lights)
* Crease brush from Essence of Beauty- CVS
Here is a quick and easy purple smoky eye! It's super simple and gives a great impact. Enjoy!
* MAC Painterly Paint Pot * MAC Eyeshadows: - Dame's Desire - Crystal - Shale - Vanilla * Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero * MAC Blacktrack Fluidline * Covergirl Lash Blast Volume * MAC English Accents Lipglass * NARS Orgasm Blush * MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
So here is the products I use on a day to day basis in an attempt to keep my skin looking great and healthy. Watch the video for more detail on how I use each product! Disclaimer: I am by no means a skincare professional. This is what has worked for my skin. Just remember to always take caution when trying new products on your skin. If you have any questions, it always good to go see a dermatologist or esthetician. Enjoy & I hope you are having a fabulous day!!